We’re so glad you’re interested in Prisma and can’t wait to learn more about your family!
Please read the following before you apply:
1. Make sure in advance that your family meets Prisma's requirements:
Learner is a rising 4th-10th grader
Must be at or above a 4th grade level in Math and Reading
Prisma High School offers grades 9-12. We admit learners transferring from another program in grade 10 or below.
Can operate within time zones UTC+9 to UTC+3 (not yet available in China, India, Russia or other time-zone similar countries)
Consistently reliable internet connection
Quiet space to learn with limited distractions
Learner has basic technology skills and a computer with a webcam and microphone designated for their daytime use
Family is responsible for learner supervision according to the learner's age and level of autonomy
Learner is excited to be an active participant in our camera-on community
2. Depending upon where you live, you may need to register as a homeschooler or fulfill other requirements associated with attending an online private school.
3. We accept applications year-round and enroll learners throughout the year, so apply as soon as possible to increase your chance of getting a spot.
4. We award Prisma need-based scholarships each fall, so please apply by March for the best chance to receive a
for the following academic year.
5. If you are applying for more than one child, you will need to submit a separate application for each. You may want to copy some of your answers to save time.