Bye bye, school. Hello, Prisma. Prisma is the world's first Connected Learning Network that fully replaces school while equipping kids with the academic and life skills they need to be successful.
(Update: Our 2020/2021 cohorts are now closed)
We are currently accepting applications for founding learners in our initial cohort hubs:
While we don’t have a hard deadline and will accept applications on a rolling basis, we recommend that you apply as soon as possible. We’ve experienced significant initial interest and can unfortunately only offer 20 seats in each of our first cohorts.
Meet all the requirements above? Ready to revolutionize education with us?
Here are the steps to join a founding cohort:
1. Watch our Virtual Information Session.
2. Attend an optional live, virtual Q&A session (registration opens July 21) for your area. Meet your Learning coach and ask any burning questions.
3. Apply. Complete the formal Prisma membership application as a family. Adults and learners are both involved in this process.
4. Interview. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Families who are a good fit will be invited to a virtual interview with a member of the Prisma team. This will be a chance for our staff to learn more about your learner’s interests, needs, and personality.
5. Decision. You’ll receive an email from Prisma with a final decision within one week of your interview. If your learner is invited to join a founding cohort, you will have one week to confirm your spot by paying a non-refundable deposit equal to one month’s membership.
Is your learner ready to apply but nervous about submitting projects and undergoing an interview? Don’t worry! We aren’t looking for perfection—in fact, we’re interested in the opposite! We want to understand how Prisma might help each learner improve their skills. The most important traits we are looking for are enthusiasm, curiosity, and openness to trying something new. Even submitting an application is a brave act, and we respect that by giving each applicant careful and thoughtful consideration.